Red Liquid Mercury
Red Liquid Mercury for sale. It is a semi-liquid material cherry-red. Also, The intensity of red mercury is very high 20.2 g/ cm3. Furthermore, This Hg2 Sb207+O liquid is the Military Labs Material: Red liquid mercury. Other name: Cherry Red liquid mercury. Buy high grade silver and red Liquid mercury.
- The red liquid mercury is a semi-liquid material cherry-red.
- The intensity of red mercury is very high 20.2 g/ cm3.
- This Hg2 Sb207+O liquid is the Military Labs Material:
- Red liquid mercury
- Other name: Cherry Red liquid mercury
- Formula: Sb2O7Hg2+O
- Appearance: Cherry Red metal liquid
- Application: Mainly used in rocket, missile, military prospecting areas.
- The chemical s specification:
- Molecular Formula : Hg2O8Sb2
- Type: …. Pure red mercury
- frame: …. Sb2O7Hg2+O
- Quality: ….Fluid, Semi liquid
- Color :……Ponceau (Cherry red Homogeneous )
- Density : 20.2gram
- Gamma value: 0.056
- MG: 196.01 + _0.02/moi water content
- Form: Liquid scroll-like
- Color: Cherry Red
- Molar mass of Hg2Sb2O7+O is 772.6996 g/mol
- Net Weight: ….. 10 Gram Sealed
- We have all our analyses certificates and accreditations for our products.
- Related product: mercury antimony oxide. So, Red Liquid Mercury for sale
Furthermore, Mercury is used in thermometers, barometers, manometers, sphygmomanometers, float valves, mercury switches, mercury relays, fluorescent lamps and other devices. Also, Similarly though concerns about the element’s toxicity have led to mercury thermometers and sphygmomanometers being largely phased out in clinical environments. in favor of alternatives such as alcohol and also or Galinstan-filled glass thermometers and thermistor– or infrared-based electronic instruments. Therefore likewise, mechanical pressure gauges and electronic strain gauge sensors have replaced mercury sphygmomanometers.
Packaging & Containers:
* 34.5kg virgin Steel Flask
* 76 lb. Virgin Steel Flasks
* 2204 lb Reusable Steel Containers
* Glass & Polyethylene Bottles
Why us? It’s easy:
– High quality of products.
– Purity of available liquid mercury is at least 99%.
– Giving guarantee of non-presence of any impurity.
– Meeting customers demands.
– Delivery guaranteed.